Benefits to the customer of the R8/Huracan full kit:
– Possibility of using 15″ rims (the most popular size of drag tires), with our uprights. New brake system is necessary.
– Two possible setups, with alignment instructions provided with the kit, for the car setup:
— “Extreme Drag” – setup for maximizing longitudinal grip and stability, minimizing rolling resistance.
— “Fast Road” – increased longitudinal grip and stability without impact on handling.
– Minimized camber gain, which allows for increasing tire grip.
– Minimized bump steer, lower rolling resistance.
– Highly increased caster with drag setup for better 200km/h+ (125mph+) stability.
– Improved ackerman for better car high speed stability.
– Significant increase of stiffness and strength to withstand extreme drag racing (0-60 ft) demands e.g. double shear upright mounts.
– High quality uniballs/rod-ends made in Europe – minimal suspension compliance.
– All aluminium parts are silver anodized and all metal parts are protected with black cataphoresis
Possible additional adjustments with improved suspension kinematics:
Those adjustments are not possible with OEM suspension.
Kit comes with 43 pages setup manual.
Works plug and play with OEM chassis, wheels and factory brakes. No modifications are required.
Complete full kit for one car consists of:
– Two front uprights
– Two front lower wishbones
– Two front upper wishbones
– Two front steering rod ends
– Two rear uprights
– Two rear lower wishbones
– Two rear upper wishbones
– Two rear toe links
There are two rear toe links options supported:
1. Audi R8 Gen2 / Lamborghini Huracan 580-2 (longer arm)
2. Lamborghini Huracan 610-4 / Performante (shorter arm)
Notice 1: Kit is not compatible yet with the Lamborghini Huracan EVO or STO with rear axis steering.
Notice 2: This kit is not recommended for track/road course use where there is a lot of camber necessary (-2.0 degrees or more). For this case we will offer our adjustable arms only SKU: WAS-580.