After an extensive development and testing program we made this front adjustable caster arm available to everyone. The car was 3D laser scanned, the wishbone was CAD developed, we have tested the CAD model with FEA (Finite element method) and performed road going tests so you can now buy our adjustable caster arm.
- Easy caster adjustability with turnbuckle jack screw .
- Increased strength and rigidity for improved handling performance.
- No rubber to bend, you will not lose the geometry set when doing alignment.
- You do not need to change the whole arm in case of wear of the ball joint. We use easily available replaceable high quality spherical bearings.
- About same weight as OEM regarding additional functionality.
- This is a bolt-in kit, no modifications necessary to the car.
- Wishbone comes pre assembled, with initially predefined length.
- Robust pin and adjustment sleeve machined out of high strength steel.
- CNC machined arm out of 6082 T6 aluminum.
- High quality motorsport spherical bearings with increased articulation capability. Manufactured in Europe.
- Wishbone secured from extensive side-swinging which could occur collisions with knuckle or steering rod.
- Includes all necessary parts to mount on the car.
- Can be used with OEM knuckle and subframe.
- Two (pair) CNC billet 6082 aluminium front wishbones (caster arms)
- Two (pair) CNC billet 6082 aluminium arm mounts
- Two (pair) CNC machined Cr-Mo upright pins
- Two (pair) CNC machined Cr-Mo adjustment turnbuckles
- Thin locking nuts
- 4 high quality motorsport spherical bearings
- Lightweight aluminium spacer sleeves for assemble of the arm in the front subframe
- Printed install instructions
– Toyota Supra A90
– Toyota Supra A91
Notice: Because very high forces that are this arm is equipped with very tight fit motorsport bearing. After mounting on the car, the bearing need a lot of force to move, but after driving about 100 km (60 miles) its work will become looser, still providing high resistance to the forces acting on the bearing.
Notice 2: Sold for off road, track and racing applications only. Mounting the wishbone may increase some noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) in the car. We strongly advice to mount the subframe in qualified and experienced workshop.