After an extensive development and testing program we made this front bump steer adjustable tie HD toe link to everyone. The car was 3D laser scanned, the toe link was CAD developed, we have tested the CAD model with FEA (Finite element method) and performed road going tests so you can now buy our adjustable tie rod ends. The new HD Toe Link brings superior strength, stability, and adjustability to your performance machine.
Designed with precision engineering, this upgrade optimizes suspension geometry, eliminates unwanted flex, and upgrades the shaft strength delivering exceptional cornering performance and responsiveness.
Unleash the full potential of your ride and experience enhanced control on the track.
- User friendly length adjustability to provide good corner weights without preload on sway bar with even suspension heights
- Increased strength and rigidity for improved handling performance
- You do not need to change the whole links in case of wear of the ball joints. We use easily available replaceable high quality motorsport uniballs.
- This is a bolt-in kit, no modifications necessary to the car
- Links comes pre assembled
- HD toe link offers superior strength over factory unit
- Robust full length pins machined out of high strength steel
- High quality spherical bearings and uniballs with highly increased articulation capability to prevent bending in every suspension setup
- Includes all necessary parts to mount on the car
- Can be used with OEM sway bar and coil-over
- Two (pair) CNC billet 6082 aluminium front tie rod ends anodized black
- Two (pair) CNC machined Cr-Mo upright pins
- Superior strength HD inner tie rods
- Thin locking nuts
- High quality motorsport spherical bearings
- Set of pin spacers for bump steer adjustment
- Printed install instructions
– Toyota Supra A90
– Toyota Supra A91
– BMW Z4 G29
Notice: Sold for off road, track and racing applications only. Mounting the rod end may increase some noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) in the car. We strongly advice to mount the subframe in qualified and experienced workshop.