MQB (Audi TT, TTS, TTRS, S, RS, VW Golf 7R) full suspension kit.
The kit consists of (you can click bellow on the name of the item to view detail product description):
– Front Light Weight Tubular Subframe.
– Rear Light weight Tubular Subframe with reinforcement bar.
– Adjustable tubular front race wishbones with modified kinematics.
– Spherical adjustable MQB Rear Trailing Arm Kit.
– Rear fully adjustable control arms uniball.
– Adjustable rear toe links metal rod ends.
– Rear spring sitting wishbone and wheel bearing housing inserts.
Rear adjustable anti-roll bar links are not included. You can find them here and add to your order.
– Mountings to the chassis using are on standard attachment points.
– Full 3D CAD designed.
– FEA Tested and additional reinforcement to the original design was made.
– Manufactured fully from T45 tubing and S355 steel to the ultimate strength.
– Tig Welded.
– Motorsport quality Rod Ends
Used in MQB platform cars (Type numbers in brackets):
Audi S3 Mk2 (8V & 8VFL 2012+)
Audi RS3 (8V & 8FV 2013+)
Audi TT/TTS (8S 2014+)
Audi TTRS (8S 2016+)
Audi Q3 / RSQ3 (F3 2018+)
VW Golf Mk7 Mk8 (2012+) R. If you are ordering this set for Golf 8R please let us know in the comment to the order.
Notice: Sold for off road, track and racing applications only. Installation of this product will introduce some additional NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness) transfer into the cabin. We strongly advice to mount the subframe in qualified and experienced workshop that would know what are doing.